Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Dreams ComeTrue

Finally one of my dreams to have the property would be achieved as well. Soon I'll have a land area of the building plus 240 square meters. This is not just dreamed it, but this is besides the time I dreamed of my first high school, I also have a definite plan to achieve what I want. And finally land 240 square meters which I bought for $ 2500 and will my rent. Because I do not need it, so I better just rent. for that why the importance of dreams in our lives, not to me, your brother or anyone else, but this is for you.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that is wonderful! It also shows that visualizations, positive attitude, and dreams work! God Bless!, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best...the mind is a powerful tool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you...I am so happy that a big dream for you is coming true.

    WITH GOD, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
    ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE...
    Sincerely,
    K. Frangeskos at
    Jesus Knows You Best

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulation and be happy, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Great Brother! I'm happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete