Thursday, January 6, 2011

The power of Words..!! #1

The words are not just ordinary words we always say all the time. But words also have a hidden power, that if we say, will create a very powerful effect once in our lives ..
The words, some positive and negative. Positive Words make us more vulnerable, while negative words to make us helpless.
For example, for negative words:
==> I can not afford it.
==> That's hard, I could not do it.

Examples of positive words!
==> I guess I could buy it ..!
==> It's easy, I definitely can ..!

Very different.
Even Henry Ford ever said, "If you think you can or you can not do it, you're right .."

words affect your emotions, your personal, your success as well ..

So, from now on begin to choose your words a better for you ..

A few from me, It must be useful .. See you in my next article .

No comments:

Post a Comment